2019 Town of Geddes Candidates
• Proven Leader who will set the tone for more Responsive, Cost-effective, Fiscally Responsible, Transparent and Accountable Government in the Town of Geddes
• Seasoned Administrator and Public Servant with significant background in Business and Government Operation and Facilities Management
• Extensive Experience Overseeing Large Facilities, Managing Multi-Million Dollar Budgets, Supervising Security and Civilian Personnel, Negotiating with Contractors and Unions, and Communicating Effectively as a Community Liaison
• Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Education, Magna Cum Laude, from Elmira College and SUNY Potsdam, respectively
• United States Navy Veteran (Vietnam Era)
• Resident of Geddes for nearly 18 years with wife, Pat Bordonaro, and sons Alex and Cameron Brown, who both attended Westhill Schools
• Native of Northern and Central New York; resident of Town of Geddes since 2008
• Attended Cayuga Community College and SUNY Oswego
• Worked for the Chamber of Commerce, heading the Retail Council, Tourism Council, Farmer’s Market Council, and the Economic Development Council
• Former member of the IMC (International Management Council), Rotary Club, Fulton Youth Soccer and Syracuse Blitz Soccer
• Assisted in planning, promotion, and execution of RiverFest, HarborFest, Music by the Lake, and other City of Fulton community celebrations
• Experienced, transparent, honest, and committed to improving the Town of Geddes
• Lifelong Geddes Resident - Attended Sacred Heart
Elementary School and West Genesee High School
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Education, SUNY Oswego; Graduate Studies at SUNY Oswego and Syracuse University
• Thirty-year career as an earth science teacher at Westhill High School
• Formerly taught at Bishop Grimes High School and Franciscan Academy
• Member Westhill District Educators Association, Onondaga Road PTA, Geddes Little League, Holy Family Parish, Solvay-Geddes Youth Center, Polish Home
• Responsible, Accountable, and Honest
• Marcia, Marcia, Marcia for Geddes Town Councilor
• Lifelong resident of the Town of Geddes, and 19 year resident of Lakeland
• Employed by National Grid for nearly 30 years
• Member IBEW Local 97
• Volunteer Solvay Little League Head Coach for 8 years, and current League President
• Supporter of United Way Campaign and JDRF of Central New York
• Parishoner of St. Charles Church
• He and wife, Amy McGraw, have two children (Rachel and Conner) who attend Solvay schools
I am a Westvale resident, family man, and civil servant. I chose Geddes as the location to raise my young family. I want to make Geddes better for its residents using new ideas to tackle old issues with my experience and skill-set in developing solutions working in local government.
Experienced: Vast experience in local government, currently a department head for a local municipality.
Committed: Raising a young family in the Town of Geddes, with deep roots in the community.
Dedicated: Dedicated to working for the people of Geddes promoting government transparency and eliminating political agendas.